Up Close & Personal: Top 10 Things About MeWednesday, September 02, 2015
"Some women are lost in the fire. Some women are built from it." (artwork by The ElectroMagnetChick)
I just feel like sharing a few things about me today. I realized that it's quite hard to think about the specific things I wanted to share. It was difficult to start it. Good thing, my friend Christine, helped me find questions to answer. I just wrote the first thing that comes into mind.
1. Two things that scare me: I'm scared of heights and lizards.
2. Three things I love: Strawberry-filled donuts, 3 Musketeers, and Cocoa Pebbles
3. How I feel right now: Lazy & "sabaw".
4. A confession: I don't want to work today.
5. Something I fantasize about: Me living in a mansion and throwing away money on my veranda because I'm bored.
6. Something I'm talented at: According Christine, throwing shade, but I feel like I'm good at making people laugh.
7. My celebrity crush(es): Jensen Ackles & James Lafferty
8. An embarrassing moment: I slipped outside my house while rushing to leave.
9. Three things that annoy me easily: Boyfriends carrying their girlfriends' bag, leaving the door open, and people trying too hard to fit in.
10. The reason why I started a blog: I just love to write and share random stuff.
To make things more interesting, I'm challenging my friends to answer the same questions! Hello Nike, Jovel, Rashmi, Helen, Roch, Danna, Christine (so you can start a blog), Gerlie (you too), Kat (and, maybe you!), Frankie, Justin, Algel, Abi, Inah, Marion, and Heather Holden.
You can also do it, too, and challenge your friends!
Love lots, xx